You know that you could accomplish so much more in your business, but you’re frustrated. You’ve been struggling with organization, execution, and logistics for what seems like years. You don’t have a plan, lack a process and need some accountability to help you achieve your goals. Sound familiar? The truth is...your lack of organization is causing you to fall behind on your goals and neglect important areas of your business. You feel stuck and become unable to execute your plan. If you’re ready to increase you’re an entrepreneur or blogger and ready to increase your productivity by 100%, you’re in the right place.
The Execution Blueprint
- Copy your new trello board
- Learn exactly how to use consistency check-in in your day to day
- Review instructions for easy use and tweaking (if needed)
The Effortless Execution
- Plug and play your goals, to-do lists, plan, and projects
- Tweak the current lists, labels, and board to fit your needs, style, and business
- If you have questions or need extra help, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to set yourself up for success in your accountability process
- The exact blueprint to create a workflow that will take you from idea brainstorm to execution
- Training on how to use and manage your new workflow
This is a good fit for you if:
- Who is driven has great work ethic and just need some organization to help things run smoothly.
- You’re a perfectionist who falls victim to overthinking and needs a system of accountability.
- You’re self-motivated and need to direct that motivation to the right places.
Here is a bonus tip I wanted to add to help you find an accountability partner once you have created your process within the workflow blueprint of having consistency that I use. If you would like to work with an accountability partner while using the consistency check-ins workflow and have had n0 luck in the past this training is for you. I go over tips on how you can find someone that fits your lifestyle, schedule, goals, and work ethic. These are things that I did before Tamara and I started working together as accountability partners a few years ago.